A82: Definite crash to crash bug (first of many)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Definite crash to crash bug (first of many)

Yes, me and Hideaki are finally on this list now (we didn't know about it
until Kurai told us).

Press this key sequence with crash to crash loaded: [ON] [2nd] [Rcl]
[ON]+[Y=] [2nd] [Quit] [Enter] (calc turns off) [On] (calc resets)

That will reset memory.

If you know a way to detect Rcl, reply to this...

We will probably release a 1.2 or 1.11 now with the wrong crash to crash
release and this.  Any other confirmed bugs or incompatibilities?

-- Barubary

P.S. Yes I AM the FF5 assembly hacker, and Kats, Hideaki's brother, is the
second translator for FF5.