Re: A82: Problem with Dying Eyes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Problem with Dying Eyes

> First let me say that this is a great game, I'd still be playing it if I
>  hadn't ran into this problem.  I'm not sure if this is because of the
>  cutbacks you made to make it work with Ash relocation but when I reached
>  the second level there was only one spell listed and I couldn't learn it
>  because I already knew it, and I couldn't quit, del didn't quit like it
>  said it would.
>
>  -Humberto
>
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/
>  humberto@engr.csufresno.edu

This happened to me too.  Other suggestions would be to make it possible to
quit ANYWHERE and the ability to decrease a number in your character's profile
with left.  Also maybe make the character appear to be 'walking' as it moves.
Other than that, a kickass game :-).
BTW how many hits do those little guys with shields take?!?!  They kill me
every time unless I use a spell or something.

~Adamman