Re: A82: ASH progs no greater than 14K? .. libs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH progs no greater than 14K? .. libs

When Ash 4.0 comes out It should have libraries. That way if you had to go
over 14K you could put some functions in a library.  People didn't like
libraries on the 85 but it depends on how you use them.  I use Rigel, the
best 85 shell because it has it all, relocation, libraries, interupt
handlers and tsrs, plus it's easy to program for.  So far there hasn't
been a game released for Rigel that uses libraries but it's good that they
are still a possiblity.

summary: Dines, put libraries in Ash 4.0.

-Humberto

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/
humberto@engr.csufresno.edu