Re: A82: New reviews

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: New reviews

ADAMMAN106@aol.com wrote:

> Ilya: I read all of you reviews and almost laughed aloud at the review for
> DJM.

[hehehehehe]

  Anyway, I was wondering about Lites Out (1st of all, it's lite, not
> light unless it is used as a verb then it's light, and the state of each lite
> is either lit or unlit.  You light a lite to make it lit) and your
> suggestions for 'sprucing it up'.  Not just Ilya's really but everyone on
> this list's opinion.  How can I make it less boring looking?  Thank you,
>
> ~Adamman

My suggestions for lites Out:
#1 Show which level you are on (i.e. the number)
#2 Make is so you can choose which level you want to play by pressing
plust or minus. Reason: I got pretty far yesterday (like level 17) and I
loadned my calc to somebody for a while and then CRASH! So I now have to
start all over :(  I know it is my fault but a level selection would be
nice
#3  To "spruce it up" have like blocks flashing to the sides, or random
sprites displaying/ interesting designs. And maybe after a while of
in-activity some special backround is displayed, just something going on
to the side/back.  In a commercial for some handheld gameboy/gear
thingy, they showed a brief shot of the lites out screen and it was
blinking like crazy! To the side was the score/title/author stuff.

Just some suggestions......