Re: A82: BOOS_OUT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: BOOS_OUT

This is actually my mistake and not yours. The macro BOSS_OUT actually
crashes the calc most of the time, it was not supposed to be included at
all. It might be possible to do a boss key anyway, but not in that way.
When I get the time i will look into this, and i willpost any updates to
this list and the Ash homepage.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or