Re: A82: Re: Link & Chars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Link & Chars

If you look in TI82.H you can find the addrese of the function you need,
when you have that you look at your dump of page0. The code there probably
changes the rom page and calls some function on that page, find out which
page and addresse. Now make a dump of that page and have alook at the
addr.

For rom page 0 the starting addresse is 0, and for all the other pages it
is 4000h.

If you have rom version 19 the addresses you need can be found in
82-ROM.TXT. Just find the function and you have all the information you
need.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or