Re: A82: Re: Not to be mean, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Not to be mean, but...

There are several posibilities for finding vars which you can not delete,
the only problem is that the system sometime use these. Besides that most
of them not real vars, but tokes for memory location in a special part of
the mem. The adresses for this are coded in the rom and can not be
changed. This means that these vars can not be moved, and that the
contence is not constant. These two things are needed to use the vars in
Ash.

The problem with an uninstall opion is that it requires functions which
are only know in rom version 19. Besides that it is very likely that Ash
would need two (or more) versions of ROM_CALL to use these. There fore it
would take up way too much space.

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or