Re: A82: Contrast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Contrast

This has been tried on the TI85, and it works. Just remember to read the
current contrast before chaning it so you are able to return the calc to
the way it was before. Also remember that just writing the new contrast to
the system mem does not change it.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or