A82: Happy Birthday!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Happy Birthday!

So, I couldn't think of a better subject since its my birthday AND I'm
releasing Project B as my birthday present to everyone who has an 82.  Game
Wizard v1.0 has been completed and will be available at the official web
site for Shining Light Productions' programs.  Visit
<http://shinelight.home.ml.org/> to download the latest version of any
program.  Source to Game Wizard will not be released.

FEATURES:
Searching for memory addresses (Up to 511 matches)
Editing memory addresses  (Up to 25 entries in database)
Freezing memory addresses  (Constantly updates all frozen entries in memory)
Viewing the current screen  (Views the last LCD screen)
Menu scrolling
Decimal entries (Hex. was required for 85 version)
Speed Control  (If you want to slow down a really fast game)
Contrast Freezing and Controls  (For strange games that change your contrast)
Ability to exit 2 ways  (You can remove Game Wizard from within itself!)

Yet all this takes less than 7K!
Enjoy!

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org