Re: A82: more shell ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: more shell ideas...

I have allready implemented this in Ash 3.0. It took something like 4
lines of code,
so it does not change the size much. I had not thought of this before, but
it is a nice
feature. The way the system handles menus are way to complex to just jump
to the right
rutine. The way it is done in Ash 3.0 is much easier and smaller. If LINK
is pressed i
just but the key back in the buffer and exits the shell. As soon as the
calc is returned
to the homescreen it reads the key and goes to the menu.

Dines

BTW Most of the work on Ash 3.0 is allready done, so it should not take
too long before i can release it.

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk