A82: more shell ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: more shell ideas...

Now, when evryone is talking about new shell ideas, i'd make the
suggestion that it would be possible to access the LINK menu from
within the shell, which would be very time saving for us who
code programs (and for everyone else I guess...).

I don't know how this would be done, but perhaps it's possible
to jump to the code in ROM with the link menu. Perhaps this
isn't possible at all. Anyway, if this (and other improvements
for e.g. developers) may result in a much bigger size of the
shell, then there could be a second, bigger, version for coders,
and a smaller and easier for normal users.

Lars Ahlzen
lars.ahlzen@swipnet.se