Re: A82: How to use _GRBUFCPY_V with ash ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: How to use _GRBUFCPY_V with ash ?

As i wrote before this is possible in Ash too, but it is very slow. If Sam
davies did post
his function some where i would recommend that you used that (otherwise
write your own).
(Try looking at the source for that rom function, and you will see that
like most of the
other rom fuction which uses that display it is slow).

(Some people still seem to think that Oshell supports function which Ash
does not, this is
not true ! Ash supports all the rom functions OShell does and app 500
more. If you find a
rom function which like, just use it in Ash and it will work on all the
supported rom
versions.)

Dines

Dines Justesen